Well, you can see how dedicated I am. Or, rather, how easily distracted I am :(
Not much has happened since my last post, except I am still continuing to struggle with my latest manuscript :( Surprisingly enough, though, I am not willing to give up on it!
Anyway, today is the last day of my vacation. No, no traveling, just stayed home and did a lot of nothing.
So today I think I will just chat.
I don't know why I thought of this...
As a child, before my parents divorced, we lived on Oak Hill (North Versailles, PA). On the back side of the hill, overlooking Turtle Creek and part of East Pittsburgh (and from the front door we can see the Westinghouse Bridge - the longest concrete span in the world...well, in 1932 it was, according to Wikipedia).
I couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 years old at the time. My parents and I were coming home one night and, as we descended from the top of the hill to go around the backside, we could see the valley spread below us.
I can remember seeing all the lights and thinking that they must spell a message to God...and I wondered what it said.
No comments:
Post a Comment